- Secondary regulators allow you to regulate the pressure of multiple kegs individually
- Each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve to protect dispensing systems
- Forged brass body provides greater durability and has enough mass to act as a heat sink to prevent freeze up
- Outlet fittings feature 1600 ball type shut-off and fit 5/16" I.D. pressure hose; high pressure side is right hand thread
- All regulators are pressure tested for leaks and defects prior to delivery
This Taprite T1683ST Three Product Secondary Co2 Regulator is used when you are attempting to dispense two or more kegs off of the same Co2 tank. A secondary regulator will allow you to regulate the pressure of each keg individually.
- High pressure side is right hand thread
- To protect dispensing systems each regulator has a built-in high volume external safety relief valve factory set to relieve at 55-65 PSIG.
- Taprite secondary regulators are designed to further reduce pressure from a primary regulator to a proper dispensing level.
- Internal relief valve opens if the delivery pressure exceeds set pressure by 15 PSIG. This serves as a warning that the seat or diaphragm may be worn and require replacing.
- Forged brass body for greater durability. Body has enough mass to serve as a heat sink to help prevent freeze up.
- Body parts are 1/4" NPT (F).
- Outlet fittings feature Taprite 1600 ball type shut-off. Fits 5/16" I.D. pressure hose. Inlet designed for 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing.
- All models have heavy duty stainless steel wall mounting brackets.
- Maximum delivery pressure: 50 PSIG
- Non-removable adjusting screw limits maximum delivery pressure to 50 PSIG
- Front loading seat assembly is easily replaceable in the field.
- All regulators are pressure tested for leaks and defects prior to delivery to assure in-field reliability.
- Available in multiple pressure and product models.
WARNING: This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Be the first to ask a question.