Kegco Premium Dual Gauge Two Product RegulatorModel: HL-62-2
- This commercial-grade two product CO2 regulator features a multi-stage body that gives you more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure
- The first stage reduces the output pressure from the tank to a more manageable pressure, and the second stage fine tunes that pressure for output to the keg
- This allows pressure adjustments to be optimized for the operational range - the large adjustment knob requires less than 360° of rotation for the entire range, affording extreme precision of the output pressure
- Added benefits include less pressure to the gauges and knob, making adjustment effortless even at freezing temperatures and reducing stress on the gauges
- Two product design allows you to simultaneously dispense two beer kegs at the same pressure
Boasting a commercial-grade construction that has been specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability in busy commercial environments, Kegco's new HL-62-2 Double Gauge Two Product CO2 Regulator is perfect for simultaneously dispensing two kegs of beer at the same pressure. This brewery-grade regulator features a multi-stage body for more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure. The first stage reduces the output pressure from the tank to a more manageable pressure, and the second stage fine tunes that pressure for output to the keg, allowing adjustments to be optimized for the operational range of beer, wine, coffee or whatever you're dispensing. A large adjustment knob allows you to make quick and accurate adjustments by hand and turns effortlessly, even in freezing temperatures.
This dual gauge regulator has a gauge on top that measures CO2 pressure in the kegs as well as a gauge on the side that indicates how much CO2 is left in the tank, so you'll never again be caught off guard by an empty CO2 cylinder. Each of the gauges comes equipped with a rubber boot that helps protect it from damage in the event of a fall. A large pressure adjustment knob allows you to make quick and precise adjustments by hand.
For added safety, this regulator also has an internal safety pressure relief valve that releases when the delivery pressure gets too high, a manual pressure release valve that has been built into the regulator body, and two shut-off valves that make it easy to instantly shut off pressure to the kegs without backing up your beer lines. These shut-off valves have a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator.
- Aluminum adjustment knob is more precise and easier to turn than similar models
- Commercial grade design withstands the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants
- Rubber boot on gauges helps to prevent damage in the event of a fall
- Shut-off valves have a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator
- Sintered metal flow control in the inlet nipple helps prevent internal regulator parts from being damaged by dirt or other other particles
- Hose barb end is compatible with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure reliability in the field
- CGA320 Input
- 5/16" barbed output for use with 5/16" ID hose
05/17/2020A Must! 331 Brewhouse
I replaced my old regulator with this one after my old one started to creep up, but this new regulator is awesome! No more foaming of the beer & it actually shows you what your psi should be set @ for the type of beer. I would highly recommended this regulator.
03/02/2019Good Regulator Erik
Purchased 2 now and I am quite happy with them. No problems almost a year in service for the first.
05/27/2020Solid performing regulator in all aspect
I am thrilled with the build quality and design of this regulator. The stainless construction is beautiful and mechanical feel of the dials and knobs in the hand speaks of exceptional quality. I have only used for a single air line, but bought the dual for expansion should I need it.