MicroMatic Premium Plus 2 Gauge Primary CO2 RegulatorModel: 842-2-PP
- Perfect for dispensing two separate kegs that do not need to have independent keg pressures
- Has a Y splitter with two independent shut off valves that allows you to still run a single keg if you want to
- Features a forged brass body, accurate machining, and high-quality chrome-plated finish for durability
- Top gauge shows you how much pressure you are putting into the keg while side gauge indicates how much CO2 is left in tank
- Convenient large hand control makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside of the keg
If you plan on dispensing two separate kegs but do not need to have independent keg pressures, then this regulator will work for this application. This regulator has a Y splitter with two independent shut off valves, so you can still run a single keg if you want to.
The 842-2-PP is the most durable two product regulator on the market today. This regulator sets the standard in quality features such as a forged brass body for durability, accurate machining, and a high quality chrome plated finish. This regulator has a built in Co2 resistant solid nylon inlet seal for constant perfect sealing. A nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance. Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates. This premium regulator features a safety relief valve at 55-65 PSI. The 842-2-PP has a large hand control which makes it easy to adjust the pressure inside keg. This is a double gauge regulator. The top gauge shows how much pressure you are putting in the keg, and the second gauge indicates how much Co2 is left in the tank.
- Primary CO2 Regulator
- CO2 tank mount
- Performance: 1 Pressure / 2 Products
- Output Pressure Gauge: 0-60 PSI
- Tank Pressure Gauge: 0-3000 PSI
- Outlet Barbs: 3/8" O.D. with shut-offs
- Integral PRV: Safety pressure relief valve releases at 55-65 PSI
- Built for durability: forged brass body, accurate machining, chrome plated finish.
- Nickel-plated valve seats for high corrosion resistance.
- Constant pressure supply at high output flow rates.
- Easy to use dial knob for pressure adjustment.
- Built in CO2 resistant, solid nylon inlet seal.
05/13/2014Very professional. John
I was very impressed with this regulator. Thank you Beverage Air!
Be the first to ask a question.
02/09/2016Much better quality than my old one!
As soon as you open the box and have it in your hands you know it's good quality. Huge upgrade from my old regulator. I also love how easy it is to adjust the pressure with the knob in the middle. Beer flows much smoother as well. :) Definitely recommend this regulator!