- Mini Regulator Portable Dispense Kit allows you to dispense kegged beverages on the go without requiring a heavy gas tank and regulator
- Boasts compact and portable components that make it perfect for parties and special events
- Enjoy the same precise control over your keg dispensing experience that you would enjoy with a full-size dispense system
- Includes a Kegco mini CO2 regulator, home brew keg couplers, faucet with faucet knob, and CO2 cartridges
- For added convenience, you can also add on a paintball tank adapter and homebrew kegs
Thanks to this Kegco Economy Mini CO2 Regulator Portable Dispense Kit, you can serve delicious kegged beverages whenever and wherever without the hassle of having to haul around heavy tanks and regulators. This convenient and affordable kit gives you the best of both worlds, boasting compact and portable components that make it perfect for parties and special events while also featuring high-performance features that give you the same control over your keg dispensing experience that you would enjoy with a full-size keg dispense system.
- Aluminum Mini CO2 Regulator
This aluminum CO2 regulator is compatible with 5/8" UNF threaded CO2 cartridges and has a flared 1/4" MFL connection on the output for use with a ball lock or pin lock disconnect. It features a clear 0-30 PSI display and an easy-to-use adjustment knob.
- Plastic Ball Lock Couplers with 1/4" MFL
This set of ball lock home brew MFL couplers includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that work with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in and beer out coupler feature a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. The 1/4" MFL fittings allow you to easily remove your gas/beer lines from the coupler connector.
- Chrome Faucet with Brass Lever
This premium quality faucet features a forged brass body with a highly polished chrome finish. The faucet has a brass shaft assembly and lever with a non-stick ball washer that ensures smooth operation. The brass lever has standard threading that is compatible with most branded tap handles, and includes a black plastic tap handle.
- Faucet Adapter with Coupling Nut
This adapter allows you to connect the chrome faucet to the beer out coupler. It features a spring that puts pressure on the back of the faucet piston to make the faucet close by itself.
- Pack of Two 74g CO2 Cylinders
These cylinders are 74 grams each and have 5/8" threaded necks. They are packaged in a convenient 2 pack, allowing you to use both cylinders for 1/2 kegs or use only 1 cylinder for 1/4 and 1/6 kegs.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.