- EASY TURN KNOB
Effortless Adjustments - The multi-stage body & large knob make it easy to adjust the output pressure, even in freezing temperatures!
- ACCURATE & CONSISTENT
Precise Control - The multi-stage body allows for extreme precision of output pressure, especially for small adjustments.
- TWO PRODUCT DESIGN
Dispense Simultaneously - Dispense two products at the same pressure.
- PROTECTED GAUGES
Rubber Boot - Each gauge is wrapped in a rubber boot for extra protection.
- COMMERCIAL GRADE
Convenient & Durable - Commercial- grade construction designed for busy environments.
Thanks to a commercial-grade construction that has been specially designed to provide maximum convenience and durability in busy commercial environments, Kegco's new HL-62N-2 Double Gauge Two Product Nitrogen Regulator is perfect for simultaneously dispensing two kegs of stout beer, coffee, or wine at the same pressure. This brewery-grade regulator features a multi-stage body for more precise control when making small adjustments to the output pressure. The first stage reduces the output pressure from the tank to a more manageable pressure, and the second stage fine tunes that pressure for output to the keg, allowing adjustments to be optimized for the operational range of beer, wine, coffee or whatever you're dispensing. A large adjustment knob allows you to make quick and accurate adjustments by hand and turns effortlessly, even in freezing temperatures.
This dual gauge regulator has a gauge on top that measures the pressure in the kegs as well as a gauge on the side that indicates how much nitrogen gas is left in the tank, so you'll never again be caught off guard by an empty cylinder. Each of the gauges comes equipped with a rubber boot that helps protect it from damage in the event of a fall. A large pressure adjustment knob allows you to make quick and precise adjustments by hand.
For added safety, this regulator also has an internal safety pressure relief valve that releases when the delivery pressure gets too high, a manual pressure release valve that has been built into the regulator body, and two shut-off valves that make it easy to instantly shut off pressure to the kegs without backing up your beer lines. These shut-off valves have a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator.
- Aluminum adjustment knob is more precise and easier to turn than similar models
- Commercial grade design withstands the demands of the busiest bars and restaurants
- Rubber boot on gauges helps to prevent damage in the event of a fall
- Shut-off valves have a check valve that prevents backflow into the regulator
- Sintered metal flow control in the inlet nipple helps prevent internal regulator parts from being damaged by dirt or other other particles
- Hose barb end is compatible with 5/16" I.D. pressure tubing
- All regulators are pressure tested to assure reliability in the field
- CGA580 Valve
- 5/16" barbed output for use with 5/16" ID hose
No customer reviews available.