- The Premium Mini Regulator Portable Dispense Kit features stainless steel ball lock couplers and a forward sealing Perlick faucet that won't stick!
- Dispense kegged beverages on the go without requiring a heavy gas tank and regulator
- Enjoy the same precise control over your keg dispensing experience that you would enjoy with a full-size dispense system
- Includes a compact brass mini CO2 regulator, stainless steel ball lock keg couplers, Perlick 630SS faucet with chrome plated brass faucet knob, and two 74g CO2 cartridges
- For added convenience, you can also add on a paintball tank adapter and homebrew kegs
Thanks to Kegco's Premium Mini CO2 Regulator Portable Dispense Kit, there's no need to sacrifice high-quality performance when dispensing your favorite kegged beverages on the go! Specially designed with premium components that are compact yet powerful, this kit makes it easy to dispense kegs at parties and special events without having to haul around heavy tanks and regulators.
- Brass Mini CO2 Regulator
This brass CO2 regulator is compatible with 5/8" UNF threaded CO2 cartridges and has a flared 1/4" MFL connection on the output for use with a ball lock or pin lock disconnect. It features a clear 0-30 PSI display and an easy-to-use adjustment knob.
- Stainless Steel Ball Lock Couplers with 1/4" MFL
Constructed of durable and sanitary stainless steel, this set of ball lock home brew MFL couplers includes both a gas in and beer out coupler for use with ball lock Cornelius Pepsi kegs. The gas in and beer out coupler feature a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. The 1/4" MFL fittings allow you to easily remove your gas/beer lines from the coupler connector.
- Perlick 630SS Stainless Steel Faucet
This Perlick faucet's revolutionary ball and floating front seal design prevents beer from being exposed to air, keeping your handle lever from sticking and mold or bacteria from building up in the faucet body. The heavy-duty 304 stainless steel construction will not pit, tarnish, or taint the flavor of your beer, and its polished interior ensures a smoother flow with less agitation and foaming. It is also suitable for serving wine, kombucha, and coffee. The faucet comes complete with a sleek and stylish chrome plated brass tap handle.
- Faucet Adapter with Coupling Nut
This adapter allows you to connect the faucet to the beer out coupler. It features a spring that puts pressure on the back of the faucet piston to make the faucet close by itself.
- Pack of Two 74g CO2 Cylinders
These cylinders are 74 grams each and have 5/8" threaded necks. They are packaged in a convenient 2 pack, allowing you to use both cylinders for 1/2 kegs or use only 1 cylinder for 1/4 and 1/6 kegs.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.