- High tensile Polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber with synthetic resin adhesive
- Specially designed to deliver superior performance in demanding contractor applications
- Excellent shear values to surface and backing
- Good conformability and excellent resistance to tearing
- Features temperature resistance between -31°F and 176°F
Specially designed for demanding contractor applications, this black duct tape features black scrim-backed pressure sensitive high tensile polyethylene-coated cloth with a natural rubber with synthetic resin adhesive. It has excellent shear values to surface and backing with good conformability and excellent resistance to tearing.
- Backing: Scrim Matte Cloth
- Total Thickness: 2 Mil (0.0508 mm)
- Adhesive: Synthetic Resin
- Elongation: 12% to break
- Tension Strength: 30 lbs/in
- Temperature resistance: -31°F to 176°F
Please Note: The physical properties listed above are typical test results obtained from a series of laboratory tests and should not be used for the purpose of writing specifications. Before using this product, the user should determine the suitability of the product for the application, as the user assumes all risks and liabilities in connection with the products use. All test procedures used are in accordance with ASTM and PSTC methods.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.