- In draft beer systems, this tape is used to finish a glycol trunk line joint or junction
- In the last step of closing a junction or joint, it provides a cleanable surface that is needed in food service environments
- This vinyl tape is long-lasting and resistant to weather, abrasion, and wear
- Stretches and conforms easily, and can be cleanly removed without leaving adhesive residue
- Features a total thickness of 6.0 Mils with a tension strength of 16 lbs/in and temperature resistance ranges from -20°F to 176°F
Thanks to its long-lasting durability and superior resistance to weather, abrasion, and wear, vinyl tape is used in many industries such as audio/visual, aerospace, and packaging. In draft beer systems, this tape is used to finish a glycol trunk line joint or junction. In the last step of closing a junction or joint, it provides a cleanable surface that is needed in food service environments. This tape combines a black vinyl backing and rubber adhesive to provide excellent conformability, and it can be removed cleanly without leaving behind any adhesive residue.
- Backing: Matte Surface, soft PVC
- Total Thickness: 6.0 Mil (0.1524 mm)
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Tension Strength: 16 lbs/in
- Elognation: 150% at break
- Temperature resistance: -20°F to 176°F
- Moisture absorption: Less than 15%
- Moisture vapor: Less than 2.5% (gm/100 sq in/24 hrs)
- Metal corrosion: None to copper, brass, steel, aluminum
Please Note: The physical properties listed above are typical test results obtained from a series of laboratory tests and should not be used for the purpose of writing specifications. Before using this product, the user should determine the suitability of the product for the application, as the user assumes all risks and liabilities in connection with the product's use. All test procedures used are in accordance with ASTM and PSTC methods.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.