- This polyethylene backed white tape is used as a moisture barrier around the internal bunch of a glycol trunk line
- Used when finishing up a joint or junction in your glycol system, this tape should be used wherever the internal moisture wrap has been cut away
- Be sure to leak check all lines before applying tape
- A superior adhesive compared to common duct tape, it has a higher resistance to water and weather
- Premiere heat shrink tape used with shrink film and for environmental containment
This Single Side White Polyethylene Tape is a superior adhesive compared to common duct tape. In draft beer systems, this tape is used as a moisture barrier around the internal bunch of a glycol trunk line. Use when finishing up a joint or junction, this tape should be used wherever the internal moisture wrap has been cut away. Be sure to leak check all lines before applying tape. Measuring 9 mils in thickness, it is noticeablely better in water and is more water resistant than traditional duct tapes. Poly tape is perfect for use in many other applications, such as splicing, color coding, marking, and sealing. Thanks to its ability to heat shrink, it is also used in shrink film and zipper door applications. Poly tape is commonly used in the Marine, Services, and Construction industries.
- Total Thickness: 9.0 Mil (0.2286 mm)
- Film: 5.5 Mil
- Adhesive: Synthetic Rubber
- Tension Strength: 22 lbs/in
- Elognation: 100%
- Peel Adhesion: 70 oz/in
- Adhesion to backing: 35 oz/in
Please Note: The physical properties listed above are typical test results obtained from a series of laboratory tests and should not be used for the purpose of writing specifications. Before using this product, the user should determine the suitability of the product for the application, and assume all risks and liabilities in connection with its use. All test procedures used are in accordance with ASTM and PSTC methods.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.