- Fast installation eliminates the usual problems of through-bar fittings
- Water jacketed cylinder recirculates water to keep beer cold
- Light and precise pour action requires minimal effort for cask dispensing
- Brass finish adds an elegant look to your bar top
- Includes sparkler, drip tray holder, and drip tray
The Angram CM counter mounting hand pump Beer Engine eliminates the usual problems of through-bar fittings. Because of its unique action assembly, this 1/2 Pint Single Pull Handpump can be installed into bar tops of any thickness up to 2" without the need for packaging, shims, or adjustments of any kind. The brassware alignment is automatically correct, as is the cylinder alignment. Fitting becomes a simple matter of cutting the aperture using the template provided and bolting the unit in.
This unit also features a water-jacketed cylinder, which recirculates water from a cool water source to keep the beer within the cylinder cold. It connects to the cooling circuit via 3/8" push-fit connectors. It is an ideal option for dispensing cask ale from a keg.
Includes sparkler, drip tray holder, and drip tray.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.