This Kegco DT145-2P 14" tall, 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft beer tower comes with two matching standard faucets. It is 2" taller than most draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill up your growler or pint glasses. The draft beer tower is compatible with all standing keg couplers and can be easily mounted using the included gasket. NSF approved.
INFO & GUIDES
- This Kegco 14" tall, 3" diameter polished stainless steel draft beer tower comes with two matching standard faucets
- It measures 3" in diameter, giving you the best air circulation to help maintain draft beer temperature
- The draft beer tower is 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over other towers
- With the extra length of this tower you can easily fill your growler or pint glasses
- This draft beer tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers
WARNING: This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- 3" Diameter Polished Stainless Steel Column
- 14" Tall Column
- Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers
does the dual tower (dt145-2p) include hoses, couplers and regulator
by doug on May 01, 2019
Towers on include beer lines, faucets and knobs.
by Dave on May 11, 2019
does this include couplers, regulator and hoses?
by doug on May 09, 2019
No, those are separate items. Take a look at our conversion section where we package all of it uo.
by Dave on May 10, 2019
How big of a hole do I need in the countertop? What's the minimum size?
by Rob on July 26, 2020
I find a 2" hole is a good minimum size to be able to fit both beer lines through.
by Nick on August 17, 2020
07/22/2018very nice product
turned my single to a double, easy to install Works great!