- Features a classic Art Deco design rendered in PVD brass
- PVD brass finish is not only non-corrosive and non-tarnishing but is four times as scratch-resistant as common brass
- Comes complete with four matching draft beer faucets
- Integrated glycol cooling module provides you or your customers with a frosty, chilled draft
- Note: Faucet knobs are not included, but are offered as add-ons
The Metropolis series towers feature a classic Art Deco design rendered in Stainless Steel. This model is given a PVD Brass finish which is not only non-corrosive and non-tarnishing but is four times as scratch-resistant as common brass. The design features all stainless steel contact with the beer: product lines, shanks, & faucets.
The Metropolis features an integrated glycol cooling module that provides you or your customers with a frosty, chilled draft.Tube Assmebly: 1/4" O.D. Stainless Steel for Kool-Rite Glycool System Cooling. Note: Faucets and faucet knobs are not included but offered as add ons
WARNING: This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
- Dispense System Glycol Cooled (Kool-Rite Integrated Module)
- Faucets 4 ( Tap Handles not included )
- Finish: PVD Brass
- Connection (Product) 1/4" O.D. Stainless Steel tubes with tapered barb 5/16"-3/8"
- Connection (Glycol) 3/8" O.D. Copper tubes with tapered barb 5/16"-3/8"
- Length 24"
- Height 16"
- Faucet Height 12"
- Base Diameter: 4"
- Outlet: 5/16"-3/8" Taper
|Dispense System||Glycol Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||4|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.