These draft beer towers are constructed of polished stainless steel with 3.3" diameter columns. Polished stainless steel does not pit or chip like chrome. This model sports ten faucets, all connected with 5' x 3/16" ID clear keg beer tubing. This tower is Glycol Cooled.
- Shanks bolt into large aluminum blocks with copper recirculation lines passing trough the blocks to insure most optimal cooling of the shanks
- Beer lines and copper glycol lines are bundled together in an insulated foiled enclosure providing efficient convection cooling of beer lines
- Cold shanks are separated from the body of the tower by thermo-seals insuring no-condensation on the tower
- Each beer line is vinyl 3/16" and 5' long for easy installation and proper beer restriction
- Stainless Steel Tower
- Glycol Ready
- Shanks Bolt Into Cold Blocks
- 3/16" Beer Lines
- 3/8" Copper Glycol Lines
- Comes With Faucets
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including nickel (metallic), which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Polished stainless steel won't pit or chip like chrome!
- Dispense System Glycol Cooled
- Faucets 10 ( Tap Handles not included )
- Faucet Spacing 3" center to center
- Finish Polished Stainless Steel
- Beer Hose (Product) 5' x 3/16" I.D. hoses
- Width 41 5/8"
- Height 18.5"
- Column Dimeter 3.3"
- Faucet Height 14 5/8"
|Dispense System||Glycol Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||10|
|Finish||Polished Stainless Steel|
Stainless Steel 10 Faucet - 3.3 Inch Column - Glycol Cooled Reviews
|Average Customer Rating:|
|(based on 1 reviews)|| |
|awesome set up |
port orchard, wa
|Comments:||came exactly as promised |
|Bottom Line:||I would recommend this product.|