- 3" diameter polished PVD brass tower includes polished brass faucet with sleek black faucet knob
- PVD brass is scratch resistant and will not tarnish like traditional brass
- NSF-approved draft tower is compatible with all standard keg couplers
- Can be easily mounted using the included mounting gasket and hardware
- Includes 5' of 3/16" clear beer tubing with nozzle and hex nut assembly
This is a beautiful Kegco D4743T-PVD Polished Brass Metal Draft Beer Tower with a single faucet and a 3" diameter column. PVD brass is tarnish-free and will not tarnish like traditional brass. This tower comes complete with a polished brass faucet with a brass lever and 5 feet of 3/16" clear beer tubing that ends in a nozzle and hex nut assembly that connects to all standard keg couplers.
- Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hose, that is unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals, with a hex nut and neoprene washer on one end for connecting to keg coupler.
- Premium quality polished brass beer faucet with a nylon lever washer for smooth consistent performance and easy operation, a solid brass faucet lever, a chrome plated bonnet, shaft, and collar and black plastic faucet knob.
- Mounting gasket and mounting hardware.
- 3" Diameter Polished PVD Brass Column
- PVD Brass Will Not Tarnish and is Scratch Resistant
- Single Beer Faucet with Forged Brass Body, Nylon Lever Washer, Solid Brass Lever and Brass Bonnet, Shaft and Collar
- Connection (Product) 5' x 3/16" I.D. hose with 3/16" tailpiece and hex nut connection
- Connects to All Standard Keg Couplers
- Mounting Gasket and Screws Included
- Faucet Knob Not Included
- NSF Approved
No customer reviews available.