- 3" diameter polished PVD brass draft beer tower
- Polished PVD brass does not wear or tarnish like untreated brass
- Comes complete with four matching draft beer faucets
- Faucets connected with 5' x 3/16" ID clear keg beer tubing with a hex nut fitting
- Note:Faucet knobs are not included but offered as add-ons
These draft beer towers are constructed of polished PVD brass with 3" diameter columns. Polished PVD brass does not wear or tarnish like untreated brass.
This model sports four faucets, all connected with 5' x 3/16" ID clear keg beer tubing with a hex nut fitting. This hex fitting is compatible with any kind of beer keg coupler.
This tower comes complete with four mounting screws and a counter gasket.
- Finish: Polished PVD Brass
- Air Cooled
- 4 Faucet
- 3" Diameter Columns
- 5' x 3/16" ID Clear Tubing
- Hex Nut Fitting (Compatible With All Couplers)
- 4 Mounting Screws
- Counter Gasket
Note:Faucet knobs are not included but offered as add-ons
- PVD Brass is tarnish and scratch resistant!
- Dispense System Air Cooled
- Faucets 4 ( Tap Handles not included )
- Faucet Spacing 3" center to center
- Finish PVD Brass
- Beer Hose (Product) 5' x 3/16" I.D. hoses
- Connections (not included, order separately) 3/16" tailpieces (526A) , hex nuts (874), and washers (759)
- Length 12"
- Height 14-1/2"
- Column Dimeter 3"
- Faucet Height 10-1/2"
- Beer Tower Comes Complete With:
- Preassembled 5' long brewery approved beer hoses, that are unaffected by normal cleaning chemicals.
- Premium quality solid brass beer faucets with a forged brass body, brass faucet shafts, solid brass faucet levers, and nylon lever washers for smooth consistent performance and easy operation. (Tap Handles not included)
- Mounting gaskets and mounting hardware.
|Dispense System||Air Cooled|
|Number of Faucets||4|
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.