- Stylish polished stainless steel Kegco draft beer tower comes complete with three standard faucets and black faucet knobs
- This draft tower measures 14" tall, giving you an extra 2" of space over standard draft beer towers
- The extra tower height makes it easier to fill tall growlers and pint glasses that do not fit under standard 12" tall towers
- Includes three preassembled 5' brewery approved beer hoses with hex nuts and neoprene washers for connecting to any standard keg coupler
- Can be easily mounted using the mounting gasket and four screws that are included
This 3" diameter polished stainless steel Kegco DT145-3S draft beer tower features a 14" height that makes it 2" taller than most standard draft beer towers, giving you enough space to fill normally hard-to-fit growlers and pint glasses. It comes complete with three standard faucets with chrome-plated forged brass bodies, nylon lever washers, solid brass faucet levers, and chrome-plated bonnets, shafts, and collars. Three black ABS plastic faucet knobs are included for a stylish finish.
This tower comes with three lengths of preassembled 5' brewery approved beer hoses with hex nuts and neoprene washers, and is compatible with all standard keg couplers. A mounting gasket and four screws are included for easy mounting. NSF approved.
This product has Brass components. Brass alloys are known to contain trace amounts of Lead, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov