- Forget all the trips to your local brew shop, take your brew setup to the next level with this extensive package
- Complete with 2 carboys, a keg, Co2 tank, and other essentials, whether entry level or advanced, this set covers nearly all your brewing bases
- Not sold exclusively for beer, this kit could be your key to brewing your first round of delicious cider or kombucha at home
- Be prepared to brew with the help of our experts and have a smooth, worry-free brew day
The homebrewer's parts kit puts everything you need to brew in one place. Two carboys, one 5 Gallon homebrew keg, and one 5 lb Co2 tank highlight this homebrewer's selection. Extend the lifespan of your equipment with the included cleaning and sanitizing chemicals. The 1/4" MFL fittings allow you to easily remove your gas/beer lines from the coupler connector. How to Brew by John Palmer is the quintessential brewer's book and is guaranteed to teach you something, no matter your level. The included auto-siphon makes wort transfers much easier than pouring or funneling. The Blichmann BeerGun keeps beer in your bottles and off your floor. Safely transfer your ready-made brew into bottles or growlers. Cap up your homebrew bottles for transportation or storage with the included bottle caps and red crimper. The dual gauge regulator is used with the beer gun to speed up the bottling process a lot.
1Elite Series Dual Body Co2 Draft Beer Regulator
2Triple Scale Beer & Wine Hydrometer
3Beer Gun Bottle Filler
4Ball Lock Becker Home Brew Keg Tap MFL Coupler Set
5Cleaning Set 1 - PBW
10Double Bubble Airlock
127 Gallon Wide Mouth Glass Carboy
14Kerry Whirlfloc T Tabs - 10 Pack
155 lb Co2 Tank
1612" Plastic Test Jar with Screw-Off Base
17Kerry FermCap S - .5 fl oz
186 Gallon Glass Carboy
20Cleaning Set 2 - Star San
21Kerry Biofine .5 oz Bag
22Plain Gold Beer Bottle Caps (144ct)
23"Emily" Red Head Hand Capper
245 Gallon Homebrew Keg
25How to Brew by John J. Palmer
- 7 Gallon Wide Mouth Glass Carboy Loaded with features, from the built-in air lock, to the adjustable date dial and durable carrying straps. This 7 gallon carboy is made of glass and easy to sanitize to prevent harboring bad odors or flavors.
- 6 Gallon Glass Carboy The 6 Gallon Classic Carboy has been the go-to fermenter for homebrewers for years. Perfect for 5 or 6 gallon batches, this ~21" tall carboy boasts a variety of uses in a convenient package.
- 5 Gallon Ball Lock Keg - Strap Handle Designed for use with ball lock keg couplers, this 5 gallon keg has been constructed from 304 grade stainless steel.
- 5 lb. Aluminum Co2 Tank Commercially approved by the National Sanitation Foundation. Every Co2 cylinder is produced from high strength aluminum alloy 6061-T6. These tanks are popular because they are not as heavy as steel tanks and do not rust. *All tanks are shipped empty
- Elite Series Dual Body Co2 Draft Beer Regulator Kegco's Elite Series Dual Body CO2 Draft Beer Regulator has a bold design with elite functionality. Designed for applications where two kegs of beer will be dispensed at two different pressures, it boasts three gauges that display both the CO2 pressure in each of the kegs and the volume of CO2 gas remaining in the cylinder
- Beer Gun Bottle Filler In 2005 Blichmann's BeerGun bottle filler revolutionized the way homebrewers bottled their kegged beer. Complicated counter-pressure fillers were obsoleted, and bottling became effortless and enjoyable! The patented BeerGunbottle filler became the overwhelmingly dominant filler of choice and we've helped tens of thousands of homebrewers bottle beer and win countless brewing awards. Blichmann has heard your feed back and has created a new BeerGun Bottle Filler - more ergonomic, faster and easier to clean, and even more intuitive!
- How To Brew (Palmer) Fully revised and updated, How to Brew is the definitive guide to making quality beers at home. Whether you want simple, sure-fire instructions for making your first beer, or you're a seasoned homebrewer working with all-grain batches, this book has something for you. John Palmer adeptly covers the full range of brewing possibilities -- accurately, clearly and simply.
- Triple Scale Beer & Wine Hydrometer The Triple Scale Beer & Wine Hydrometer allows homebrew beer and wine makers to test the specific gravity/density of a sample. Hydrometer is 10" in length and includes packaging tube that can be used as a test jar.
- Ball Lock Becker Home Brew Keg Tap MFL Coupler Set This is a set of Ball Lock Becker Home Brew MFL Couplers. This set includes both a gas in and beer out coupler that works with a ball lock Cornelius pepsi kegs. The Gas In and Beer Out Couplers feature a 1/4" thread for a flare fitting. The 1/4" MFL fittings allow you to easily remove your gas/beer lines from the coupler connector already.
- Cleaning Set 1 - PBW Five Star PBW Powdered Brewery Wash is a buffered alkaline cleaner that is a safer and greener choice for cleaning all of your homebrew equipment. Because of its unique formulation, it is safe on skin, and will not harm stainless steel or soft metals and plastics. It uses active oxygen to penetrate carbon or protein soils and is not effected by hard water.
- Cleaning Brush 29" long carboy cleaning brush with specialized 90-degree angle was made to reach all the hard to get places in your carboy
- Drilled Stopper This tapered #6 1/2 Rubber Stopper is the perfect size for sealing 6.0 and 6.5 gallon glass carboys. It has a 9 mm hole in the center, for use with an airlock or tubing.
- Auto-Siphon This Auto-Siphon 1/2" Racking Cane is perfect for transferring beer and wort from 5 gallon buckets and carboys, and its larger diameter allows it to work at twice the speed of the 3/8" Auto-Siphon. Its single stroke action and removable tip allow you to draw a siphon without disturbing sediment. It is precision designed for smooth, leak-free operation, and is easy to sanitize.
- Beer/Wine Thief This Plastic Beer and Wine Thief is perfect for collecting small samples of homebrew beer or wine for testing. It measures 1" in diameter and has an adjustable length of 10" or 18", making it easy to grab samples from a wide variety of container sizes. It disassembles into three pieces for efficient cleaning and sanitation.
- Double Bubble Airlock This s-shaped Double Bubble Airlock with dust cap is a favorite choice for secondary fermentation. The bubbling allows you to monitor the progress of your fermentation, showing the difference between the inside air pressure and outside air pressure. When filled with fluid, a closed system is created that allows CO2 to escape, but prevents air or impurities from contaminating your beer or wine.
- Airline Assembly The standard length is 5 feet of 5/16" I.D. (9/16" O.D.) Blue Air/Co2 Tubing made of Thermoplastic Vinyl Hose (Super Vinyl). This tubing will not rot, swell or dry out and is unaffected by normal cleaning compounds. This air line assembly comes with two Plastic Snap Clamps with a reusable clamp design. Reusable plastic clamps make it easier to switch out taps or for cleaning.
- Kerry Whirlfloc T Tabs - 10 Pack Kerry WHirlfloc tabs save time, boosts wort recovery, and results in a brighter wort by reacting with colloidal. Improved wort clarity with Whirlfloc T leads to cleaner fermentation and easier filtration afterward.
- 12" Plastic Test Jar with Screw-Off Base This 12" Plastic Test Jar is a convenient and reliable way to hold a homebrew beer or wine sample for testing. Its sturdy plastic base is removable, making it easy to clean and store.
- Kerry FermCap S - .5 fl oz Kerry FermCap® S is a unique emulsion of dimethylpolysiloxane that prevents foam formation during fermentation. It is extremely effective in reducing foam production during the hot-break portion of the boil, and it reduces the amount of krausen developed during fermentation.
- Rubber Stopper This tapered #3 Rubber Stopper is the perfect size for sealing Kegco Wide Mouth Glass Carboys. It has a 9 mm hole in the center for use with an airlock or tubing.
- Cleaning Set 2 - Star San Five Star's Star San Santiizer makes it easier than ever to sanitize all of your homebrew equipment! This acid-based sanitizer works quickly and effectively, and is self-foaming to hit all those hard-to-reach-places. When used under 300 ppm (1 ounce per 5 gallons = 300 ppm), it can be used as a no-rinse sanitizer; any remaining foam is non-toxic, odorless, and tasteless, and will not effect the quality of your beer.
- Kerry Biofine .5 oz Bag Kerry Biofine is a powdered preparation of purified isinglass (a type of collagen). The boifine accelerates the sedimentation process and produces a more compact, clearly delineated sedimentary layer at the bottom of the beer.
- Plain Gold Beer Bottle Caps (144ct) These brushed gold beer bottle crowns are just what you need to cap off your home brew bottling. They have a standard non-PVC lining, and work with pry-off glass bottles. 144 count.
- "Emily" Red Head Hand Capper This sturdy red nylon capper is a great choice for new home brewers and bottlers, or anyone looking for an easy-to-use hand capper. Spring-loaded double levers provide added leverage and a smoother crimping motion, and a magnet in the bell housing holds your bottle cap in place, making bottling quick and easy.
- Party Faucet with Attached 2 Ft. Black Beer Line This is a black plastic party pump squeeze faucet with a hose barb that fits 3/16" I.D. beer line. This is the faucet you see installed on all picnic keg pumps. This faucet comes with 2 feet of attached black beer line
- Needed But NOT Included Brew Kettle, Burner, Wort chiller...
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.