- The Chugger Plastic Inline Pump comes equipped with a 1/20 horsepower motor that produces top-of-the-line flow and pressure for quick and easy wort transfers.
- Capable of withstanding liquid temperatures up to 250 degrees F, the CPPS-IN-1 features an easy-to-clean, easy-to-disassemble, Polysulfone head.
- Thanks to its large 2 7/8", magnetically-coupled impeller design, your wort is completely isolated from the motor to protect from any leaky seals.
- Constructed from FDA Food Compliant materials and UL Recognized components such as a Polysulfone head and impeller.
- Along with similar Chugger styles, the Plastic Inline Pump is not self-priming. For best results, ensure that your pump is placed below the height of your kettle and leave off until the pump head fills.
The Chugger Inline Pump is an affordable escape for homebrewers from the heavy lifting during the wort transferring process of each homebrewing session. Next time you have to transfer wort during a brewing session, take the weight off of your back, and put it in your wallet with this easy-to-clean Plastic Inline pump.
The Chugger's 1/20 horsepower engine provides you a desirable flow and pressure, so that your wort transfers are quick and easy and don't leave you aching the next day. To ensure the complete isolation of wort from your motor, this unit's design features a large 2 7/8" magnetically coupled impeller, successfully eliminating the chance of leaky seals. Equipped with a durable, easy-to-clean, Polysulfone head piece that is capable of withstanding liquid temperatures up to 250 degrees F. 1/2" male NPT inlet and outlet ports offer increased compatibility with a variety of fittings without any lapse in non-clog flow.
The Chugger provides brewing enthusiasts with an efficient and easy-to-use alternative to the heavy lifting endured by homebrewers everywhere during wort transfers while saving them money at the same time!
Similar to pumps of the same style, the Chugger is not self-priming. For the best recommended results, this Inline Plastic Pump should be placed below the level of the brewer's kettle, and SHOULD NOT be turned on before the pump head has been filled with liquid.
Made from FDA Food Compliant Materials and UL Recognized components including; Polysulfone head and impeller, stainless steel motor housing, teflon thrust washer, and silicone O-ring.
- Model: CPPS-IN-1
- Inlet / Outlet: 1/2" NPT
- Polysulfone (Front Housing), 316 Stainless Steel (Rear Housing), Teflon (Thrust Washer), Clear Silicone (O-Ring), Polysulfone (Impeller)
- Max flow: 7 GPM (26.5 LPM)
- Max Head: 18.6 FT (4.1 M)
- Power: 1/20 HP (.04 HP) (.029 KW)
- Electrical: 115V
- Hz: 50/60
- Motor AMP Rating: Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.7 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 1.9 Amps
- Can handle liquids of 250F>
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
Limited Warranty: Chugger Pumps are warranted only against defects in workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. DO NOT RUN THE PUMP DRY, it will not be covered under warranty. A squealing sound is a warning you are running the pump with no fluid. POWER OFF IMMEDIATELY!!! Do not plumb inlet tubing or connections with less than 1/2" full port fittings. This will result in cavitation and problems with your pump.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.