BSG Carbonation Tablets - 280 CountModel: 3304
$13.51SAVE 30% - $4.05
- BSG 3304 Carbonation Tablets are made from pure dextrose
- These tabs are a convenient, no-mess alternative to measuring out priming sugar
- Use to bottle condition your home brew beer
- Each pack contains approximately 280 tablets
- Use 3-5 tablets per 12 fl. oz. bottle and condition for 2 weeks at room temperature
Made from pure dextrose, these BSG 3304 Carbonation Tablets are a convenient alternative to priming sugar for bottle conditioning your home-brew beer. Each pack contains approximately 280 tablets, and the recommended dosage is 3-5 tablets for a 12 fl. oz. bottle. Use 5 tablets for high carbonation, 4 tablets for normal carbonation, and 3 tablets for low carbonation. Then, condition for 2 weeks at room temperature.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including crystalline silica, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Can these tablets be used in plain tap water to make carbonated/ frizzy water? If so, how many needed for 8 oz, medium fizz? Can these tablets be bought in regular stores or liquor type stores?
by Beer person on July 19, 2020
Sorry these would not work to carbonate water.
by Dakota on August 17, 2020
No customer reviews available.