- Anvil Brewing Equipment's small high precision digital scale is perfect for all your small measuring needs
- Perfect for small-scale measurements like hops, salt additions for water chemistry, and specialty grains
- Features a 4 x 4" stainless steel weighing surface and includes a large sample tray and protective cover
- Unit measurements available in both oz and grams
- Sleek, stylish, and highly functional
From Anvil Brewing Equipment comes this high precision digital scale for all your small measuring needs. Perfect for small-scale measurements like hops, salt additions for water chemistry, and specialty grains. Features a 4 x 4". stainless steel weighing surface. Includes large sample tray and protective cover (which doubles as a smaller sample tray). Unit measurements available in both oz and grams, and is accurate to within 0.005 oz or 0.1 gram. Sleek, stylish, and highly functional: be sure to have one of these on hand for all your brewing needs. Batteries included!
The Anvil line of products, is a premier line of brewing equipment, designed and built by the geniuses at Blichmann Engineering, with help and inspiration from John Palmer! The entire suite of products work in unison to provide a perfect brewing experience from day one, and at a great value to you the homebrewer. You can rest comfortably knowing that Anvil equipment is backed by two of the biggest names in the homebrew industry.
- Scale only - grains/hops not included
No customer reviews available.