- The linear flow valve from Blichmann Engineering gives you the brewer better control over your flow rate than a standard ball valve and has easier connectivity for your tubing
- The 1/2" linear flow valve is easy to use and easy to clean
- Allows you to easily fine tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system
- The cool-touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy
- Ideal for applications where flow control is needed in addition to on/off operation
Easy to use and easy to clean! The linear flow valve from Blichmann Engineering gives you the brewer better control over your flow rate than a standard ball valve, easier connectivity for your tubing, and the two piece design makes cleanup a snap; literally!
The Linear Flow Valve allows you to easily fine tune your flow rate for sparging, lautering and chilling, increasing the repeatability of your system. The built in 90 degree outlet can be oriented at any angle to make hose routing simple and kink-free. Eliminate those extra elbows and other fittings on the valve for clean and simple routing. The cool-touch silicone grip makes handling under fire easy, and the silicone material handles temps to 600° F so it won't melt like vinyl grips on ball valves do. The 1/2" linear flow valve is one of the many features tailored specifically for homebrewers.
For flow control, all you have to do is turn the knob on the linear valve the amount of times to match your desired flow (1/4 open is 1/4 of the max flow). This provides you an easy and repeatable way to control your flow rate. Also the material of the valve grip is silicone so it won't melt!
Ball valves are an economical and durable choice for on/off applications. But they are not ideal for flow control. A globe valve, like the new 1/2" linear flow valve, is ideal for applications where flow control is needed in addition to on/off operation. Blichmann has added a parabolic shape to the valve stem to make the flow characteristics nearly linear.
Cleanup is super simple as well. The valve is made up of two pieces that literally just snap apart (some force required). No tools are needed! Your valve can be cleaned in 5 minutes; sure beats the 45 minutes it takes us to clean our 3-piece ball valves! Lastly the orientation of the valve is already "elbowed", and It can also be pointed in any direction you choose. So, you can direct your flow up, down, to the left, and to the right. It also features a 1/2" male NPT fitting, so your Blichmann QuickConnects will fit right onto it!
- For existing first generation BoilerMaker owners, you can install the linear flow valve directly onto your existing bulkhead fitting. No o-ring or washer needed!
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.