- 12" x 12" nylon bag with drawstring, fine mesh sides, and a coarse mesh bottom
- Sized to fit 6.5 gallon buckets
- Perfect for home brewing
- Lets you easily pour mash into the bag and sparge into the brew kettle
- Can be used in a brew in the bag system with most 6.5 gallon or smaller kettles or mash tuns
This reusable Sparging Bag, with a drawstring on top, is a convenient way to strain fruits, grains, and other ingredients in food and beverage making. It is particularly useful for brewers and wine makers using grapes or grain malts. This bag is constructed with a useful drawstring, durable nylon, fine mesh sides, and a course bottom that allows the strained liquid to flow freely. It can be used in a brew in the bag system with most 6.5 gallon or smaller kettles or mash tuns.
- Fits most 6.5 US gallon plastic fermenting buckets
- Diameter: 12 in (30.48 cm)
- Height: 12 in (30.48 cm)
- Materials: Bag: Nylon
- Draw String: Cotton
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.