- This fermentation starter kit includes everything you need to handle the cold side of your brew day
- 7 Gallon wide mouth carboy features easy access and carrying straps for convenience
- 1/2" Auto-siphon for easier wort transfers
- Cleaning & sanitization kit includes Star San and PBW, two modern essentials
- 7 Gallon capacity can brew up to a 6 gallon batch of beer
Everything you need to step up the cold side of your fermentation system from plastic to glass. The wide mouth opening makes this primary fermenter a pleasure to work with. Featuring a built-in / removable air lock and adjustable date dial, this will quickly become your go-to on brew day! Transfer wort between vessels with ease using the 1/2" auto-siphon. Proper care and maintenance utilizing Star San and PBW will help ensure the cleanliness and longevity of your setup. The included silicon stoppers can be autoclaved or boiled for sterilization.
16 Gallon Glass Carboy
42X - Double Bubble Airlock
65 Feet Beer Line
87 Gallon Wide Mouth Glass Carboy
- 7 Gallon Wide Mouth Glass Carboy The Kegco 7.755 Gallon Wide Mouth Glass Carboy is the ideal fermentation vessel for 6 gallon batches! These glass jars share all of the benefits of original glass carboys with an extra large opening
- 6 Gallon Glass Carboy 6 gallon glass carboys are preferred over plastic buckets and plastic carboys for a multitude of reasons. They do not scratch easily, making them easy to sanitize and preventing them from holding odors after fermentation. They are airtight and do not break down over time so if you handle them with care, they can provide decades of great performance.
- Auto Siphon This Auto-Siphon Racking Cane is perfect for transferring beer and wort from buckets and carboys. Its single stroke action and removable tip allow you to draw a siphon without disturbing sediment. It is precision designed for smooth, leak-free operation, and is easy to sanitize.
- Cleaning and Sanitizing Set
Star San Sanitizer - 8 oz.
This acid-based sanitizer works quickly and effectively and is self-foaming to hit all those hard-to-reach places. When used under 300 ppm (1 ounce per 5 gallons = 300 ppm), it can be used as a no-rinse sanitizer; any remaining foam is non-toxic, odorless, and tasteless, and will not effect the quality of your beer.
PBW Powdered Brewery Wash - 1 lb. This buffered alkaline cleaner has a unique formulation that is safe on skin and will not harm stainless steel or soft metals and plastics. It uses active oxygen to penetrate carbon or protein soils and is not effected by hard water, and is an excellent choice as a soak cleaner because it does not require excessive heat.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.