- Size 12 Airlock Silicone Fermenting and Ventilating Bungs
- Perfect size for sealing stainless steel tanks and kegs
- Highly stable and designed for long lasting that can withstand a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F
- Graded with a Shore A hardness of 40
- Top Diameter: 63.50 mm - Bottom Diameter: 50.80 mm - Length: 31.75 mm
Vin Table's silicone fermenting and ventilating bungs have created more options for the Winemaker in creating a special blend. This #12 airlock silicone bung is the perfect size for sealing stainless steel tanks and kegs, for use with an airlock or tubing. Vin Table silicone bung is highly stable and designed for long lasting, withstanding a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F Tested with Shore Durometer, this bung was graded with a Shore A hardness of 40, so no need to worry about cracking, chafing, mold, and mildew.
- Top Diameter: 63.50 mm
- Bottom Diameter: 50.80 mm
- Length: 31.75 mm
No customer reviews available.
Vin Table#12 Silicone Stopper - Airlock Model:TS12V