- Size 7 Airlock Silicone Fermenting and Ventilating Bungs
- Perfect size for sealing 1 gallon glass jugs
- Highly stable and designed for long lasting that can withstand a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F
- Graded with a Shore A hardness of 40
- Top Diameter: 36 mm - Bottom Diameter: 29 mm - Length: 34.93 mm
Vin Table's silicone fermenting and ventilating bungs have created more options for the Winemaker in creating a special blend. This #7 airlock silicone bung is the perfect size for sealing 5.0 gallon (20L) glass carboys. Vin Table silicone bung is highly stable and designed for long lasting, withstanding a temperature range of -100°F to 400°F Tested with Shore Durometer, this bung was graded with a Shore A hardness of 40, so no need to worry about cracking, chafing, mold, and mildew.
- Top Diameter: 36 mm
- Bottom Diameter: 29 mm
- Length: 34.93 mm
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.