- TrueBrew Ingredient Kits are made up of high quality home brew beer making ingredients
- Ingredients include liquid malt extract, dry malt extract, hop pellets, yeast, and priming sugar
- Also comes with 55 bottle caps, a muslin bag, and easy to follow instructions
- Kit makes 5 gallons of delicious 5% ABV brown porter in 2-4 weeks
- Lusciously dark with a beige foamy head and notes of chocolate and coffee, backed by earthy hops
Rich, roasty, and complex in flavor, it's no wonder porters like this were favorites of working class England beginning in the 18th century. Paying homage to its origins by using premium English ingredients throughout, from specialty grains to hops and yeast, this beer is not only rich in flavor but also in history.
This porter is lusciously dark with a beige foamy head and notes of chocolate and coffee, backed by earthy hops. A perfect beer to warm your bones when the temperature falls, to soothe aches after a long day, or to pair with a hearty meal.
- 6.6 lb of Amber Liquid Malt Extract
- 8 oz of Crisp Chocolate Malt
- 4 oz of Crisp Crystal 77L Malt
- 4 oz of Crisp Roasted Barley
- 2 oz of East Kent Golding Hop Pellets for Bittering
- 11.5 g of Fermentis US-05 Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.050
- FG: 1.012
- Final ABV: 5% ABV
- Bitterness: 19-29 IBU
- Color: Dark Brown
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.