BSG Black Saison TrueBrew Ingredient KitModel: F36
$69.32SAVE 30% - $20.80
- True Brew Ingredient Kits are made up of high quality home brew beer making ingredients
- Ingredients include liquid malt extract, dry malt extract, specialty grains, hop pellets, yeast, and priming sugar
- This homebrew Kit also includes 55 bottle caps, a muslin steeping bag, and easy to follow instructions
- Beer Kit makes 5 gallons of delicious 6% ABV Black Saison Ale in 2-4 weeks
- This saison has spice and fruity esters but with a complex coffee and chocolate edge that finishes dry and crisp
INFO & GUIDES
Black Saison? That's right! We take the Belgian beauty known as saison and turn the lights off in the farmhouse by adding a super smooth roasted barley called Black Pearl from Patagonia Malt. Black Pearl is 100% huskless, so the outer layer of the barley is removed before roasting, lending a much softer and less astringent roast character. This saison has all the classic flavors of spice and fruity esters but with a complex coffee and chocolate edge that finishes dry and crisp. You can leave the lights off!
- 6.6 lb of Briess CBW® Pilsen Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Briess Bavarian Wheat Dry Malt Extract
- 12 oz of Patagonia Perla Negra
- 4 oz Patagonia Caramel 190L
- 1 oz Northern Brewer Pellets for Bittering
- 1 oz Saaz Pellets for Aroma
- 11g Danstar Belle Saison Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.060
- FG: 1.010
- Final ABV: 6% ABV
- Bitterness: 25 IBU
- Color: Black (40 SRM)
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including spirodiclofen, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.