- True Brew Ingredient Kits are made up of high quality home brew beer making ingredients
- Ingredients include liquid malt extract, dry malt extract, hop pellets, yeast, and priming sugar
- This homebrew Kit also includes 55 bottle caps and easy to follow instructions
- Beer Kit makes 5 gallons of delicious 4.0-4.5% ABV Amber Ale in 2-4 weeks
- A smooth and full-bodied beer, this amber ale has a touch of malt sweetness, caramel malt flavors, and moderate hop backbone.
This Amber ale is a classic, with a touch of malt sweetness, caramel malt flavors, and moderate hop backbone. A smooth and full-bodied beer with a rich copper color. A very easy drinking style of beer that is approachable yet full flavored.
- 3.3 lb of Hopped Amber Liquid Malt Extract
- 2 lb of Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 oz UK East Kent Golding Hop Pellets for bittering
- 6 g Muntons Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.042-1.044
- FG: 1.010-1.012
- Final ABV: 4.0-4.5% ABV
- Bitterness: 13 IBU
- Color: Amber
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.