BSG California Common TrueBrew Ingredient KitModel: K15
$83.99SAVE 35% - $29.40
- True Brew Ingredient Kits are made up of high quality home brew beer making ingredients
- Ingredients include liquid malt extract, specialty grains, hop pellets, yeast, and priming sugar
- This homebrew Kit also includes 55 bottle caps and easy to follow instructions
- Beer Kit makes 5 gallons of delicious 4.5-5.0% ABV steam beer in 2-4 weeks
- This California Common recipe is malt forward but with a good dosage of hops to provide bitterness to support the malt, medium-bodied, and deep copper in color
INFO & GUIDES
This California Common represents this truly American "Steam Beer" style well. This beer is malt forward but with a good dosage of hops to provide bitterness to support the malt. Medium-bodied and deep copper in color.
- 6.6 lb of Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 8 oz Crisp Crystal Extra Dark 120L
- 1 oz GR Northern Brewer Hop Pellets
- 2 oz UK Pilgrim Hop Pellets
- 11.5 g Fermentis Saflager S-23 Lager Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.048-1.051
- FG: 1.012-1.014
- Final ABV: 4.5-5.0% ABV
- Bitterness: 22 IBU
- Color: Copper
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including spirodiclofen, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.