BSG German Style Light TrueBrew Ingredient KitModel: K20
$61.32SAVE 35% - $21.46
- True Brew Ingredient Kits are made up of high quality home brew beer making ingredients
- Ingredients include liquid malt extract, hop pellets, yeast, and priming sugar
- This homebrew Kit also includes 55 bottle caps and easy to follow instructions
- Beer Kit makes 5 gallons of delicious 3.0-3.5% ABV German style light beer in 2-4 weeks
- The color of this Bavarian-style beer is a pleasant straw-gold, and all the flavor so many pale beers lack.
INFO & GUIDES
This Bavarian-style beer would be at home in any German beer hall. The color is a pleasant straw-gold, the mouthfeel light, and the alcohol content somewhat low. It has all the flavor that so many pale beers lack, and the delicate application of noble hops adds just a slight bitterness for a classic finish. It's a perfect homebrew for session drinking, great for mixing shandies, and pairs well with the bright flavors of summer cuisine.
- 3.3 lb of Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 1 lb of Corn Sugar
- 1 lb of Rice Syrup Solids
- 1 oz Hallertau Hop Pellets
- 6 g Muntons Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.036-1.038
- FG: 1.010-1.012
- Final ABV: 3.0-3.5% ABV
- Bitterness: 5.5 IBU
- Color: Straw
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including spirodiclofen, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
When do you add the corn sugar and rice syrup solids?
by 73Guy on February 21, 2019
Feel free to give us a call directly at 1-800-710-9939 and talk with our technical department.We'd be happy to advise.
by Ben on February 21, 2019
No customer reviews available.