BSG Oktoberfest TrueBrew Ingredient KitModel: K23
$70.67SAVE 35% - $24.73
- True Brew Ingredient Kits are made up of high quality home brew beer making ingredients
- Ingredients include liquid malt extract, dry malt extract, specialty grains, hop pellets, yeast, and priming sugar
- This homebrew kit also comes with 55 bottle caps, a muslin bag, and easy to follow instructions
- Makes 5 gallons of delicious 3.5-4.0% ABV amber Oktoberfest lager in 2-4 weeks
- This Oktoberfest recipe creates a full-bodied lager, crimson-amber in color and richly malty, backed by noble German hops
INFO & GUIDES
The Oktoberfest celebration in Germany has been held annually for over two hundred years. But the reason for its survival isn't to honor the marriage of Prince Ludwig and Therese of Saxe-Hildburghausen. It's because of the beer! Our Oktoberfest is a full-bodied lager, crimson-amber in color and richly malty, backed by noble German hops. Continue the celebration and raise a stein!
- 3.3 lb of Amber Liquid Malt Extract
- 2 lb Light Dry Malt Extract
- 8 oz Weyermann® Melanoidin Malt
- 1 oz US Liberty Hop Pellets
- 6 g Muntons Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- 1 Muslin Bag
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.040-1.042
- FG: 1.010-1.012
- Final ABV: 3.5-4.0% ABV
- Bitterness: 6 IBU
- Color: Amber
WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to chemicals including spirodiclofen, which is known to the State of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Lager or ale? No lager yeast and no lagering
by Beerguy822 on June 04, 2019
That is odd. I would not use the Muntons Ale yeast on an oktoberfest beer. I would use WLP820 by Whitelabs.
by Dave on June 04, 2019
No customer reviews available.