- True Brew Ingredient Kits are made up of high quality home brew beer making ingredients
- Ingredients include liquid malt extract, dry malt extract, hop pellets, yeast, and priming sugar
- This homebrew kit also includes 55 bottling caps and easy to follow instructions
- Beer kit makes 5 gallons of delicious 4.0-4.5% ABV straw-colored Pilsner in just 2-4 weeks
- This Pilsner recipe is pale straw-gold with subtle malt presence and gives a nod to its German and Czech ancestors with a gentle kiss of hops
Straw-gold with subtle malt presence and smooth hop bitterness, this pilsner gives a nod to its German and Czech ancestors with a gentle kiss of hops. If possible, it's best to ferment this beer at slightly colder temperatures.
- 3.3 lb of Light Liquid Malt Extract
- 2 lb Light Dry Malt Extract
- 1 oz Premiant Hop Pellets
- 6 g Muntons Ale Yeast
- 5 oz of Priming Sugar
- 55 Bottle Caps
- Yield: 5 gal
- Ready Time: 2-4 Weeks
- Difficulty: Easy
- OG: 1.042-1.044
- FG: 1.010-1.012
- Final ABV: 4.0-4.5% ABV
- Bitterness: 11.5 IBU
- Color: Pale Straw
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.