- This 3.3 lb canister of Briess Bavarian Wheat LME is a wheat and barley extract that produces a light color
- Briess Bavarian Wheat imparts a neutral, slightly malty wort with notes of flour and wheat
- Bavarian Wheat is a great malt for adjusting the color, flavor, and gravity of all grain beers
- Briess Bavarian Wheat Liquid Malt Extract is suitable for all wheat beer styles
Briess Bavarian Wheat is a light colored, American, wheat and barley malt extract. It produces a neutral, slightly malty wort, and is suitable for all wheat beer styles. Bavarian Wheat is a pure malted barley extract made from wheat malts, base malts, and water. With its wheat flour/malty flavor, Bavarian Wheat can be used in the production of all extract wheat beers and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers. Additional advantages of using extract include: saved time, increased capacity and improved body and head retention. Each canister contains 3.3 pounds of the liquid malt.
- Size: 3.3 lb
- Malts: Wheat Malt, Base Malt
- Malt Solids: 79%
- Fermentability: 75%
- Lovibond: 3
- Gravity: 1.035
- Orgin: United States
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.