- This 3.3 lb canister of Briess Traditional Dark LME is a pure malted barley extract made from 60L and Black malt
- Briess Traditional Dark imparts a sweet and intense malty flavor
- Traditional dark is a great malt for adjusting the color, flavor, and gravity of all grain beers
- Briess Traditional Dark Liquid Malt Extract can be used in the production of many extract beers
Briess Traditional Dark is a pure malted barley extract made from 60L Malt, Black Malt, and water. With its sweet and intense malty flavor, Briess Traditional Dark can be used in the production of many extract beers (especially Red and Amber Beers, Oktoberfest, Bock, Dopplebock, Brown Ales, Porters, and Stouts) and to adjust the color, flavor and gravity of all grain beers. Additional advantages of using extract include: saved time, increased capacity and improved body and head retention.
- Size: 3.3 lb
- Malts: Munich, Base Malt, Caramel 60L, Black
- Malt Solids: 79%
- Fermentability: 75%
- Lovibond: 30
- Gravity: 1.035
- Orgin: United States
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.