LD Carlson 32 oz. Graduated DipperModel: 4673
$74.00SAVE 35% - $25.90
- Made of sturdy and sanitary stainless steel
- 32 oz. capacity makes it perfect for pulling mash, scooping out grain, or capturing samples
- 12-1/2" long handle keeps your hand far away from hot wort
- Dipper cup features convenient graduated markings in 8 oz. increments
- An inexpensive and handy multi-purpose tool for home brew beer making!
Whether you use it for pulling mash for decoction mashing, scooping out stray grain, or capturing a sample for testing, this 32 oz Graduated Dipper is an inexpensive but handy multi-purpose tool. Made of sturdy stainless steel, it has a 12 1/2" long handle to keep your hand far away from hot wort, and the dipper cup features graduated markings in 8 oz increments.
Be the first to ask a question.
No customer reviews available.