Anvil 15 Gallon Brew KettleModel: KETTLE-15GAL
- The Anvil Brewing Equipment 15 gallon brew kettle is perfect for doing full boils for 5 and 10 gallon batches of beer
- Works great as a hot liquor tank, and with the optional false bottom can even be used as a mash tun for 5 -7 gallon batches
- The 15 gallon size is also perfect for 5 gallon Brew-In-A-Bag batches
- Includes induction ready clad bottom, etched level graduations, thermometer, valve, and dip tube
- Kettle dimensions are 19" tall & 16" in diameter with a temperature probe minimum depth of 3.7 gallons
The Anvil Brewing Equipment 15 gallon brew kettle is perfect for doing full boils for 5 and 10 gallon batches of beer. It can also work great as a hot liquor tank, and with the optional false bottom can even be used as a mash tun for 5 -7 gallon batches! Also is a great single pot for a 5 gallon Brew-in-a-Bag setups.kettle.
The kettle is graduated with internal etchings that show measurements in both gallons and liters, ensuring accurate measurements every time. This rugged kettle is constructed from high quality materials and designed for a lifetime of demanding use. Includes induction ready clad bottom, etched level graduations, thermometer, valve, and dip tube.
The Anvil line of products, is a premier line of brewing equipment, designed and built by the geniuses at Blichmann Engineering, with help and inspiration from John Palmer! The entire suite of products work in unison to provide a perfect brewing experience from day one, and at a great value to you the homebrewer. You can rest comfortably knowing that Anvil equipment is backed by two of the biggest names in the homebrew industry.
- Kettle Dimensions: Height-19" | Diameter-16"
- Temp Probe Minimum Depth: 4.8 gallons
- Heavy 18 gauge stainless steel with reinforced lip for durability and easy cleaning
- Induction capable tri-ply clad bottom
- Internal etched level graduations in gal and liters for accurate measurements
- A dual scale F/C thermometer - included standard
- Comfortable, strong, easy carry handles installed without unsanitary rivets
- Lid rests on kettle handle
- Ideal 1.2-1 height to diameter ratio
- Purpose built stainless steel ball valve with integral bulkhead seal is rock solid, easy to disassemble for cleaning, and will never leak
- Dip tube drains to within 3/8" of the bottom of the kettle
- Dimensions- Height-11 5/8" Diameter-12"
- Thermometer probe height is 5 3/4" from bottom of the kettle. 3 Gallons are needed to cover
- A boil kettle strainer for hop and trub filtration is also sold separately
04/12/2017Great Kettle - Watch the heat
I love this kettle. Large enough to use a full boil without having to add more water later.
Use a heat shield to protect the thermometer and spigot. I fogged my thermometer on first use.