- No more opening lids, Kegco Dial Thermometer allows you to easily monitor the temperature of your boil from the bulkhead
- The easy to read 3" face shows increments in both Fahrenheit and Celcius
- Temperature range shows 0-220 degree Fahrenheit and -10-100 degrees Celsius
- Dial thermometer features a 4" probe or stem
- Designed with 1/2" NPT threads for use with brew pots using standard 1/2" bulkheads
If you're looking for a way to read the temperature of your brew pot, look no further. The Kegco Dial Thermometer can easily monitor the temperature of your boiling brew kettle. No more opening pot lids to check the wort or mash temperatures anymore. Easy to read, the convenient Dial Thermometer features a 3" face marked in 0-220 degrees Fahrenheit and -10-100 degrees Celsius. Designed with a 4" probe, it can be installed in any brew pots using standard 1/2" thermometer ports.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.