- The Chugger Max Stainless Steel Pump comes equipped with a 1/8 horsepower motor that produces top-of-the-line flow and pressure for quick and easy wort transfers.
- Capable of withstanding liquid temperatures up to 250 degrees F, the TCPSSMAX-CI features a durable, easy-to-clean, Stainless Steel head.
- Thanks to its stainless steel build that features a centrifugal magnetic drive and TEFC motor, your motor is completely splash and leak free.
- Constructed from FDA Food Compliant materials and UL Recognized components such as Stainless Steel, Silicon, Teflon, and Ryton.
- Along with similar Chugger styles, the Stainless Steel Center Inlet Inline Pump is not self-priming. For best results, ensure that your pump is placed below the height of your kettle and leave off until the pump head fills.
The MAX TCPSSMAX-CI is superior to any other comparable pump in its field and is an affordable escape for homebrewers from the heavy lifting during the wort transferring process of each homebrewing session. Next time you have to transfer wort during a brewing session, take the weight off of your back, and put it in your wallet with this top-of-the-line Stainless Steel Center Inlet Inline pump.
This Chugg Max pump features a Stainless Steel Center Inlet build for the pump hose, a TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) motor to keep it completely protected from any splashes, and durable stainless steel head and housing units for maximum strength and long lasting value. To go along with its TEFC motor, the TCPSSMAX-CI pump is built with a magnetic drive system to make the pump completely leak free and allows homebrewers to control the flow during their brew sessions. The pump housing can also be easily adjusted to the desired and appropriate direction by the brewer by loosening the four screws at the front of the pump housing, rotating the piece, and then tightening the screws back before continuing. Equipped with a durable, easy-to-clean, Stainless Steel head piece that prevents any cracking when tightening heads down, this unit is capable of withstanding liquid temperatures up to 250 degrees F. 1/2" male NPT inlet and outlet ports offer increased compatibility with a variety of fittings without any lapse in non-clog flow.
The Chugger provides brewing enthusiasts with an efficient and easy-to-use alternative to the heavy lifting endured by homebrewers everywhere during wort transfers while saving them money at the same time!
Important Note: There should NEVER be any throttling on the incoming line as this can cause the pump to run dry and damage the pump.
- Model: TCPSSMAX-CI
- Center Inlet - Max Series Brew Pump
- Inlet/Outlet: 1" NPT X 1/2" NPT
- Stainless Steel Impeller housings, Teflon Thrust Washer, Clear Silicone O-Ring, Ryton, Teflon, Glass Impeller
- Max Flow: 17 GPM @ 12PSI
- Max Head: 27 FT
- Max Temp: 250F
- Power: 1/8 HP (.125 HP)
- Electrical: 115 & 230V
- Hz: 50/60
- RPM: 3500
- TEFC (Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled) Motor
- Motor AMP Rating: Full Load Amps (FLA)
- Motor Only: 1.4 Amps
- Motor and Pump: 2.0 Amps
- Materials are FDA Food Compliant
- Components are UL Recognized
- Chugger Max contains sealed bearings. No oil necessary
Limited Warranty: Chugger Pumps are warranted only against defects in workmanship for a period of 6 months from the date of purchase. DO NOT RUN THE PUMP DRY, it will not be covered under warranty. A squealing sound is a warning you are running the pump with no fluid. POWER OFF IMMEDIATELY!!! Do not plumb inlet tubing or connections with less than 3/4" full port fittings. This will result in cavitation and problems with your pump.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.