Kegco False Bottom for 15 Gallon Brew PotsModel: SEFB15
(Only 50 left)
- Perforated stainless steel construction allows wort to pass through while preventing grains from getting into your boil
- Can be used to turn your kettle into a mash-tun or as a boil kettle screen to filter out whole hops
- Features four feet that allow it to sit above the bottom of your brew pot
- This false bottom also features a stainless steel handle for easy removal
- Designed for use with 15 gallon brew pots
Dimensions: 15-3/4" diameter and 2-7/8" height (not including the 2-3/4" handle)
Designed for use with 15 gallon brew pots, this Kegco SEFB15 False Bottom features a perforated stainless steel construction that allows wort to pass through while preventing grains from getting into your boil. It has four feet that allow it to sit above the bottom of your brew pot and a handle for easy removal.
What is the diameter of the false bottom?
by Louie on December 27, 2019
The Diameter 15 3/4".
by Jake on December 27, 2019
05/13/2020High quality False Bottom
Fit my 15 gallon AMCYL kettle perfectly. Well made false bottom.