- Allows you to easily monitor the temperature of your boil at any angle
- 6" face is marked in Fahrenheit and Celcius
- 0-220 degree Fahrenheit range and -10-100 degrees Celsius range
- Dial thermometer features a 6" probe with angle connection
- Designed with 1/2" NPT threads for use with brew pots using standard 1/2" bulkheads
Easily monitor the temperature of your boil with this convenient Dial Thermometer for brew pots. Its 6" face is marked in Fahrenheit and Celsius, and it has a 0-220 degree Fahrenheit range with -10-100 degrees Celsius range. It features a 6" angle connection probe, and is designed for use with brew pots using standard 1/2" thermometer ports. Adjustable-face thermometers are ideal for home-brewing, because the face can be moved to any position. They are also great for multi-tier stands.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.