- Perfect for use in all styles of beer, especially American ales and lagers
- New size available - 55lb / 25kg bag
- Moderate protein and enzyme levels and a very clean, smooth finish
- Flavor profile suggests hints of sweetness, malt, carmel, and biscuit
- Contains 12.5% protein total with a color range of 1.8-2.2 L
Classic. Premium. Perfection. For generations, Premium Two Row has been Great Western's pinnacle base malt. It's perfect for all beer styles, especially American ales and lagers, producing a very clean, smooth finish. When you want peak performance, there's no better choice than this Premium Two Row.
- Size (Lbs) : 55
- Color Range °L : 1.8 - 2.2
- Target Color °L : 2
- Moisture % : 4
- Protein Total % : 12.5
- Extract FG Dry : 81
- Max Usage Rate % : 100
- Diastatic Power : 135
- Organic : No
- Origin : North America
- Geography : Northwest
- Maltster : Great Western Malting
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.