Last units in stock!
- This 1 lb bag of Crisp Pale Chocolate is a light-roasted specialty malt that is lighter in color and milder in taste than regular chocolate malt
- Crisp Pale Chocolate imparts the flavor of a lighter toasted grain with notes of a nutty, darker roasted malt
- Small quantities will add color and larger quantities will add strong flavor to beer
- Excellent choice in porters and stouts
Crisp Pale Chocolate malt is a light-roasted specialty malt. Lighter in color and milder in taste than regular chocolate malt, Pale Chocolate has the nutty malt flavor of lighter toasted grains, but also some of the heavier flavor of darker roasted malt. Small quantities can be used to add color to dark beers. Larger quantities will add strong flavor and color, excellent in porters and stouts.
- Size: 1 lb
- Malt Type: Roasted
- Orgin: United Kingdom
- Color: 200-250 °Lovibond (532-665 EBC)
- Moisture: 3.5% max.
- Extract (dry): 71% min.
- Usage: 10% max.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.