- This 55 lb bag of Weyermann Bohemian Pilsner grain is a lager-style base malt
- Aromas of Weyermann Bohemian Pilsner are described as full bodied and complex
- Weyermann Bohemian Pilsner grain produces a golden-blond color
- Well suited for a base to any beer, but especially suited to the Bohemian-style Pilsner
Weyermann Bohemian Pilsner malt is a lager-style base malt produced from the Bojo and Tolar barley varieties. The Czech-grown grain is processed specifically for Bohemian characteristics to impart a full body, golden-blond color, and complex maltiness to the finished brew. It's perfect for authentic Bohemian pilsners and Belgian ales, but is well-suited to any beer style that requires a solid malt presence.
- Size: 55 lb
- Malt Type: Base
- Grain Origin: Bohemia (CZ)
- Color: 1.7-2.4 °Lovibond (3-5 EBC)
- Protein: 9.5 - 11.5%
- Moisture: 5% max.
- Extract (dry): 80% min.
- Diastatic Power Usage: 100% max.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.