- This 55 lb bag of Weyermann Vienna grain is a lightly kilned lager-style malt
- Aromas of Weyermann Vienna malt grain are described as malty-sweet with notes of honey, almond, and hazelnut
- Weyermann Vienna malt contributes a pale-straw color to wort with substantial body and mouth-feel
- Specifically designed for use in Vienna style beers, Festibiere, and Maerzenbier
Weyermann Vienna malt is a lightly kilned lager-style malt made from quality, two-row, German spring barley. The flavor is malty-sweet with gentle notes of honey, almond, and hazelnut. In the finished beer, Vienna contributes a good body, a rich and deep malt aroma, and a creamy head with good foam stability. Equally suited to both ales and lagers, Weyermann Vienna malt is specifically designed for use in Vienna style beers, Festibiere, and Maerzenbier.
- Size: 55 lb
- Malt Type: Specialty
- Grain Origin: Germany
- Color: 2.8-3.9 °Lovibond (6-9 EBC)
- Protein: 9.5 - 12.5%
- Moisture: 5.5% max.
- Extract (dry): 79% min.
- Diastatic Power Usage: 100% max.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.