- This 55 lb bag of Weyermann CARAMUNICH Type 2 grain is a drum-roasted caramel malt that adds a rich malt accent
- Aromas typical of Weyermann CARAMUNICH Type 2 are described as intense with strong notes of caramel
- CARAMUNICH Type 2 grain increases fullness and provides full, round flavor with deep, satruated color
- Suitable for use in all styles of beer
Weyermann CARAMUNICH Type 2 is a drum-roasted caramel malt made from two-row, German barley. It contributes dark amber to copper hues, and adds a rich malt accent with notes of biscuit and an intense caramel aroma. Caramel malts also add body and improve head retention. Use wherever its characteristic affect is desired. It is suitable for use in all styles of beer.
- Size: 55 lb
- Malt Type: Crystal / Caramel
- Grain Origin: Germany
- Color: 42-49 °Lovibond (110-130 EBC)
- Moisture: 6.5% max.
- Extract (dry): 73% min.
- Usage: 10% max.
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.