- This 11g bag of Nottingham Yeast allows brewers to cover a wide variety of beer styles with just one yeast type
- Produces low concentrations of fruity and estery aromas and a full natural flavor of malt
- Nottingham yeast is highly flocculant & has relatively full attenuation properties
- Great choice for creation of higher-alcohol specialty beers
- Nottingham Yeast is used by many commercial microbreweries
Nottingham Yeast is known for being highly flocculant & having relatively full attenuation properties. Nottingham produces low concentrations of fruity and estery aromas and has been described as neutral for ale yeast, allowing the full natural flavor of malt & hops to develop. Good tolerance to low fermentation temperatures (12°C/54°F) that allow this strain to be used in lager-style beer. Having a relatively high alcohol tolerance, Nottingham is a great choice for creation of higher-alcohol specialty beers.
- 11 gm Bag
- Recommended Temperature: 57° to 70°F
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.