- BRY-97 is used by a number of commercial breweries to produce different types of ale
- The aroma is slightly estery, almost neutral
- BRY-97 Yeast has characteristics of being quick, clean, and having a well-attenuatinggorous fermentation
- Quick start and vigorous fermentation
BRY-97 American West Coast Yeast was selected from the Siebel Institute Culture Collection and is used by a number of commercial breweries to produce different types of ale. The aroma is slightly estery, almost neutral and does not display malodours when properly handled. It is a classic American ale yeast that offers the convenience and long shelf life of dried yeast along with high quality standards and excellent performance. It is most comparable to the "Chico"-style strains. Due to the slightly higher flocculation tendencies, it does slightly reduce bittering levels in the finished beer. Best when used at traditional ale temperatures after re-hydration in the recommended manner.
- 11 gm Bag
- Rate of Fermentation: Fast
- Flocculation Rate: Medium to high
- Attenuation: Medium to high (70-75)
- Recommended Temperature: 62-72 °F
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.