- Windsors are usually described as full-bodied, fruity English ales
- Windsor Yeast has an aroma that is estery to both palate and nose with a slight fresh, yeasty flavor
- This yeast has found great acceptance in producing strong-tasting bitter beer, stout, weizen, and hefe weizen
- Quick start and vigorous fermentation
Windsor Yeast is a true English strain that produces a beer which is estery to both palate and nose with a slight fresh yeasty flavor. Beers created with Windsor are usually described as full-bodied, fruity English ales. Brewers choose Windsor to produce beers that range from pale ale to porter with moderate alcohol levels and the flavor & aroma characteristics of the best traditional ales. Non-flocculent strain, but some settling can be promoted by cooling and use of fining agents and isinglass.
- 11 gm Bag
- Rate of Fermentation: Fast
- Flocculation Rate: Low
- Attenuation: Moderate (63-65)
- Gravity: High
- Recommended Temperature: 64-70 °F
- Alcohol Tolerance: 10%
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.