- Fermentis SafAle S-04 yeast is a rapid starter and finisher which settles out extremely well, leading to a clean finished beer
- A home-brewers favorite for its big, clean flavor, its rapid fermentation, and its highly flocculant character
- Fast fermentation and an ability to form a compact sediment for better beer clarity
- Great alternative to liquid cultures
Fermentis SafAle S-04 is a well-known, bottom-fermenting ale yeast strain. S-04 is a big, clean flavor with a rapid fermentation time and a highly flocculant character. It contains a yeast of fast fermentation characteristics and an ability to form a compact sediment at the end of the fermentation process. SafAle S-04 works for a wide range of ales but is especially well adapted to closed fermentation vessels.
- 11.5g Bag
- Sedimentation: high
- Final gravity: medium
- Recommended temperature range: 64F-72F
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.