- This 5 g bag of Montrachet Wine Yeast is a good all purpose wine yeast used to give complex aromas and flavors
- Montrachet Wine Yeast leaves wine with intense color and excellent flavor
- Montrachet is a strong fermenter with good alcohol tolerance that is useful in producing dry, full bodied red and white wines
Montrachet Wine Yeast is a strong fermenter with good alcohol tolerance that is useful in producing dry, full bodied red and white wines. Montrachet leaves wine with intense color and excellent flavor complexity while preserving tannin content. This yeast will produce hydrogen sulfide gas in the presence of excess sulfur compounds and therefore should not be used to ferment grapes that contain residual sulfur dust. Well suited for Chardonnay, Merlot, Syrah, Zinfandel and other dry, full bodied wines.
- 5 gm Bag
- Rate of Fermentation: Fast
- Flocculation Rate: Low
- Recommended Temperature: 59-86 °F
- Alcohol Tolerance: 8-13%
No customer reviews available.
Be the first to ask a question.